Comparison Chart for Top Shocks For Towing A Travel Trailer
|1||Monroe Shocks & Struts 58654 Shock Absorber and Coil Spring Assembly||9.36||Check Price|
|2||28 inch 200 Lbs (889 N) Gas Struts Spring Shocks 28″ for Heavy Duty Trailer Cap Tonneau Cover Lift Supports (Support Weight: 170-230lbs ), 2 Pcs Set ARANA||9.8||Check Price|
|3||POWSAF rv Surge Protector 50 amp with Waterproof Cover, rv Power Defender Voltage Protector/Monitor with Surge Protection(4100 Joules), Designed with Easy to Use Handle||9.74||Check Price|
|4||CURT 45408 Trailer Hitch Receiver Adapter Reducer Sleeve Set, 3 to 2-1/2 or 2-Inch, 2-Piece||9.36||Check Price|
|5||REESE Towpower 72783 Coupler Lock, Adjustable Storage Security, Heavy-Duty Steel, Yellow and Chrome||9.36||Check Price|
|6||MICTUNING 2-1/2 inches Class V to 2 inches Class III and IV Trailer Hitch Receiver Adapter, 2.5 inches to 2 inches Reducer Sleeve with Hitch Pin and Clip||9.74||Check Price|
|7||CIPA 11950 Clip-On Towing Mirror Black & Silver, 15.75 Inch||9.36||Check Price|
|8||Hopkins 47345 4 Wire Flat Adapter||9.36||Check Price|
|9||Reese Towpower 7014700 Tow ‘N Store Lock Kit, Yellow||9.36||Check Price|
|10||CURT 17062 Round Bar Weight Distribution Hitch with Integrated Lubrication and Sway Control, Up to 10K, 2-in Shank, 2-5/16-Inch Ball, Black||9.36||Check Price|
Our Recommendation on the 10 Best Shocks For Towing A Travel Trailer
1. Monroe Shocks & Struts 58654 Shock Absorber and Coil Spring Assembly
- LONGER SERVICE LIFE — Self-lubricating fluid seal retains gas and reduces excessive friction against the piston rod to help reduce premature wear while heavy-duty nitrocarburized rod delivers long life
- CONSISTENT RIDE — OE all-weather fluid contains special modifiers to handle extreme temperatures and PTFE-banded piston helps reduce friction between the piston and pressure tube to enhance responsiveness to changing road surfaces
- IMPROVES PERFORMANCE — Nitrogen gas-charge maintains tire-to-road contact for improved ride and handling by reducing aeration and shock fade
- EXCEPTIONAL HANDLING — Tuned specifically for each application, full-displaced valving automatically adjusts to road extremes to provide ride consistency
- REDUCES SAG UNDER LOAD — Ideal for occasionally hauling or towing varying loads; heavy gauge, calibrated coil spring reduces sag when loaded up to 1,200 lbs. (capacity limited by suspension, tires and transmission; see owner’s manual)
2. 28 inch 200 Lbs (889 N) Gas Struts Spring Shocks 28″ for Heavy Duty Trailer Cap Tonneau Cover Lift Supports (Support Weight: 170-230lbs ), 2 Pcs Set ARANA
- ✅28″ 200 lb Gas Struts — Long-size Gas Struts, VERY STRONG, suitable to use on sled trailer, large heavy-duty floor hatch door, trap door, outdoor well pit; fit for the lid with length 56inch at least and the lid weight between 170 – 230 pounds;;
- ✅28 inch 200 lbs Lift Supports — 10 mm Metal End Fittings, Extended Length from Center Mount to Center Mount is 28 inch, 200 lbs Per Strut, 2 struts included for Each Set!DO NOT compress them by hands before installing, the struts could only be compressed after installing successfully!!!
- ✅18 Month Support — 18 Months Replacement support comes with every ARANA product; if you find parts missing or pressure/size not fit, please message us to let us provide professional installation guide or send you replacement package, without shipping back the current set!
- ✅28″ 200 Pounds Gas Shocks — Compatible with the following OEM Numbers:100-175,100-200,12161,3100175,3100200,3100-200,8195618,AVM100-175,AVM100-200,AVM100-200ME,GS3100200,SE1000200ME,SE1000-200ME,SPD3100200,SPD-3100-200,ST280M200.NOTE: If the lid weight is less than 170lbs or more than 220 pounds, please choose other pressure struts!!!
- ✅28 inch 200 Pound Gas Springs — Super strong, couldn’t be installed on window or compressed by hands directly before installing, if you find the shocks couldn’t be compressed and your lid couldn’t be closed after installing, MESSAGE us for immediate help! IMPORTANT: Super Strong and Super Long, please make sure to measure your project lid before purchasing!
3. POWSAF rv Surge Protector 50 amp with Waterproof Cover, rv Power Defender Voltage Protector/Monitor with Surge Protection(4100 Joules), Designed with Easy to Use Handle
- 50 amp Waterproof Surge Protector for RV : Identifies faulty park power plus offers 4100 Joules of surge protector. Protects your RV from dangerous high and low voltage levels as well as power surges.
- Designed with Easy To Use Handles: Contoured grips make plugging and unplugging easier.
- Power Watch Dog: Diagnostic LED, Open ground, Open neutral & reverse polarity detection, Miswired pedestal indication, Surge failure indicator. Designed for outdoor use, Weather resistant, All weather shield assembly.
- Our After Sale Service: Our friendly and reliable customer service will respond to you within 24 hours. You can purchase with confidence, with our 30-day return and 36-month replacement.
- Reliable Surge Protector Circuit: 3 level complementary Surge Protector Circuit which composed of TVS, MOV (metal oxide varistor), GDT (gas discharge tube), with minimum 4100J energy absorbing capacity, could protect your devices much more quickly and reliably than other brand’s 1 level MOV(metal oxide varistor) Surge Protection Circuits.
4. CURT 45408 Trailer Hitch Receiver Adapter Reducer Sleeve Set, 3 to 2-1/2 or 2-Inch, 2-Piece
- STANDARD FIT. This trailer hitch receiver adapter set measures 3-inch x 3-inch to fit any industry-standard 3-inch trailer hitch receiver. It also accepts any industry-standard 2-1/2-inch or 2-inch shank
- EASY TO INSTALL. Installing this trailer hitch reducer sleeve set is fast and easy. You can use each of the included reducer sleeves as needed by simply inserting them into your hitch receiver (hitch pin sold separately)
- VERSATILE ADAPTER. This trailer hitch adapter sleeve set easily inserts into your trailer hitch receiver whenever needed to adapt it from one size to another. This hitch adapter fits a 3-inch receiver and accepts a 2-1/2-inch shank
- CORROSION-RESISTANT. This trailer hitch reducer sleeve set is finished in a highly durable black powder coat to withstand rain, dirt, UV damage and other corrosive threats
- SOLID STRENGTH. This hitch receiver reducer adapter set is constructed from high-strength steel to ensure reliable towing for the road ahead. Its gross trailer weight ratings and tongue weight ratings are limited to the capacity of the trailer hitch
5. REESE Towpower 72783 Coupler Lock, Adjustable Storage Security, Heavy-Duty Steel, Yellow and Chrome
- SECURE PROTECTION: Easy-to-install lock resists picking, prying and drill outs. Guards against truck or trailer towaway theft in storage.
- UNIVERSAL FIT: Ratchet design is adjustable with 11 locking positions and fits 1-⅞”, 2”, and 2-5/16” couplers.
- BUILT TO LAST: The REESE Towpower Universal Coupler lock is a premium lock constructed with an aluminum body and heavy-duty steel lock bar. Distance between lock shackle holes center to center is 4-1/2 inch
- DETERS THEFT: Bright, deterrent yellow color is durable, highly visible, and an essential accessory to all types of trailers.
- DIMENSIONS: 9” x 9” x 3”
|Color||Yellow and Chrome|
6. MICTUNING 2-1/2 inches Class V to 2 inches Class III and IV Trailer Hitch Receiver Adapter, 2.5 inches to 2 inches Reducer Sleeve with Hitch Pin and Clip
- Sturdy Construction – High-strength Aluminum Structure with black powder coat finish, ANTI-SCRATCH, RUSTPROOF, CORROSION RESISTANT
- Product Dimension – Overall length: 5.5″ ; Pin hole diameter: 0.62″. WHAT YOU’LL GET: 1x 2-1/2″ to 2″ Receiver Hitch Adapter with Hitch Pin Clip
- Hold Hitch In Place – Pin and Clip for tight fit on the hitch, prevent relative rotation. Rubber coating makes it much easier to insert and remove hitch pin, no more hurting your finger trying to take them off. Since the thickness of the square opening of each trailer varies slightly, if the pin is not long enough, simply cut off the soft black plastic coating on the pin surface, thus to extend the pin length.
- Pin Hole Align Perfectly – Unique EXHAUST GROOVE design makes it easier to slide in. Thanks to Unique Welded Lip on the edge, Solve The Problem Of Sliding Into The Receiver Tube Too Far. Fits well and the hole lined up exactly. Besides, it allows you to easily take out the adapter
- 2-1/2″ to 2″ Hitch Receiver Adapter – Convert 2-1/2″ Class V hitch receiver into 2″ Class III&IV receiver. Enable a 2.5″ receiver to fit popular 2″ hitch accessories such as bike rack and cargo carriers
7. CIPA 11950 Clip-On Towing Mirror Black & Silver, 15.75 Inch
- Adjustable arms fit tight on any mirror for a steady vibration-free ride
- A good economic alternative to expensive towing solutions
- Clips directly onto existing mirrors for quick setup with no tools required
- Universal in application and position
- Extends your towing vision up to 7”
|Color||Black & Silver|
8. Hopkins 47345 4 Wire Flat Adapter
- If the trailer lights are not functioning correctly, you can isolate the problem by simply looking at the adapter
- The new patent-pending LED series incorporates built-in trouble-shooting
- Includes function testing LEDs
- 7 Way RV blade to 4 Wire flat
- Take the guesswork and frustration out of vehicle to trailer wiring
9. Reese Towpower 7014700 Tow ‘N Store Lock Kit, Yellow
- Lockable offering extra safety
- Includes swiveling clip
- Easy to install
- Includes swiveling clip
- Designed to provide excellent towing
10. CURT 17062 Round Bar Weight Distribution Hitch with Integrated Lubrication and Sway Control, Up to 10K, 2-in Shank, 2-5/16-Inch Ball, Black
- CORROSION-RESISTANT. For long-lasting resilience to the elements, this weight distribution hitch with sway control is covered in a durable carbide black powder coat finish
- CONTINUOUS LUBRICATION. This CURT weight distribution hitch with sway control is equipped with an integrated lubrication system for smooth, quiet towing. The hitch head has two easy-access grease zerk fittings for continuous lubrication
- STANDARD FIT. To ensure maximum versatility, this stabilizer hitch comes with a highly adjustable 2-inch shank that fits virtually any industry-standard 2-inch trailer hitch receiver. It also includes a pre-torqued 2-5/16-inch trailer ball
- LEVEL TOWING. This weight distribution hitch offers a smoother ride and improved control by distributing the tongue weight of the trailer across the vehicle-trailer combination and leveling the load. It also includes a trailer sway control bar
- RELIABLE STRENGTH. This load-leveling hitch is constructed with a fabricated head and has 31-3/16-inch long forged steel spring bars. It is rated to tow 8,000 to 10,000 lbs. gross trailer weight and 800 to 1,000 lbs. tongue weight
Best Shocks For Towing A Travel Trailer Buying Guide
Before you put your hard-earned cash into an item, it is important to make sure you are aware of available options and best options available. We’ve compiled a checklist of things you need to think about before purchasing Shocks For Towing A Travel Trailer to make your purchase simpler.
Like most products when you are considering buying Shocks For Towing A Travel Trailer You should ask yourself these few questions:
What is the credibility of Shocks For Towing A Travel Trailer in comparison to market rivals?
How durable and long-lasting are they? And how simple is it to maintain them as well as mend them if you have a problem?
It is worth it to buy Shocks For Towing A Travel Trailer instead of other products?
What are the primary features and highlights of Shocks For Towing A Travel Trailer? Are these features worthwhile for you?
What are the advantages and negatives of Shocks For Towing A Travel Trailer and how do they affect your experience as a user?
Where can you purchase Shocks For Towing A Travel Trailer and repair or service it whether you need to?
There are a variety of the questions you will need the solution to before purchasing the item. It is essential to think about the fact that you could be able to ask additional inquiries and questions, and you’re expected to.
These are only some of the points we believe to be essential. There are detailed answers to nearly all of your questions through internet exploration or even trying out the product in the store.
If you are unable to find products that give you the outcome you’re hoping to achieve, you could spend the rest of your life with a lot of difficulty. Don’t have to spend the entire time looking for Best Shocks For Towing A Travel Trailer no more. The list that we have provided will help you identify the right product. From the above list you will know what to be expecting from each one of the products.
Shawn Johnson has been traveling for over 20 years. Born in America, He has been a world traveler since young. He already visited 15 countries. His next travel destination may be Grenada, Caribbean. His favorite tour has been exploring Salina Island with his friends. He became travel lovers just after college when he went to tour around Europe with his family. Shawn completed his bachelor’s of degree from the University of California and his masters of education from the University of South California. Both of the degrees are on Engineer.