Comparison Chart for Top Manual Trailer Tongue Jack
|1||Lippert 285318 3500LB Power Tongue Jack Black||9.36||Check Price|
|2||Weize Power Tongue Jack, 3500 Lb. Heavy Duty Electric Trailer Jack with Drop Leg, 23-5/8″ Lift, 12V DC||9.58||Check Price|
|3||Lippert 733926 Quick Drop Tongue Jack for A-Frame Travel, Cargo, and Utility Trailers or 5th Wheel RVs, Black,2000lb||9.36||Check Price|
|4||REESE Towpower 74410 Trailer Jack, Heavy-Duty Swivel Mount, 6-Inch Wheel, Chrome||9.36||Check Price|
|5||Lippert 285324 Manual Stabilizer Jack Power Tongue Jack Crank Handle||9.36||Check Price|
|6||Bastion Power Tongue Jack | Electric or Manual Operation | A-Frame 3500LB Capacity | 12V | Front Light | for Trailers, RVs, Campers, Boats, & More||9.22||Check Price|
|7||WEIZE Swivel Trailer Jack, Heavy Duty Boat Trailer Jack with Dual Wheels, 10″ Lift, 1500 lbs||9.58||Check Price|
|8||Mission Automotive 4oz Trailer Hitch Ball Lubricant – Grease to Reduce Friction and Wear on Tow Hitch Mount Balls, King Pins, Hitch Locks, etc. – Waterproof Lube Made in The USA||9.78||Check Price|
|9||JOUNJIP 52″ Magnetic Trailer Hitch Alignment Kit – Newly Improved Trailer Hitch Accessories for Boat, Camper, Horse Trailer, RV Hitching and Towing- Adjustable Guide Poles Extend Up To 52″High – 2 pcs||9.8||Check Price|
|10||Bulldog 1550100317 A-Frame Trailer Jack,silver,3,000 lbs.||9.34||Check Price|
Our Recommendation on the 10 Best Manual Trailer Tongue Jack
1. Lippert 285318 3500LB Power Tongue Jack Black
- Saves time and energy
- BUILT TOUGH — Made from heavy-gauge, steel construction, a durable, textured housing that prevents chips and cracks, and a black powder-coat finish — this jack was designed to operate, day after day
- Increased tube diameter now gives our jack a 3,500-pound rating
- Designed so trailer owners don’t have to manually crank their traditional sidewinder jacks
- Kit includes mounting hardware, pins and manual crank handle
- INTEGRATED LIGHTING — Four integrated LED lights illuminate the ball and coupler, so you can operate your jack at night, worry-free
- Black color matches most RV models
- EASY INSTALLATION — Complete with all necessary hardware and pins, installation for the Power Tongue Jack is fast and simple, so you can get to lowering and raising your equipment in no time
- POWERFULLY ENGINEERED — Built to do heavy lifting, the Power Tongue Jack has a 3,500 lb. lift capacity, helical-cut gears, 30 AMPs of power, and a 12V motor — all designed to get the job done, quietly and efficiently, so you don’t have to
- Lippert Components Power Tongue Jack raises and lowers your trailer with the click of a button
- TIME-SAVING — Say goodbye to cranking your manual jack. With the push of a button, you can raise or lower your a-frame trailer in a fraction of the time, without breaking a sweat
2. Weize Power Tongue Jack, 3500 Lb. Heavy Duty Electric Trailer Jack with Drop Leg, 23-5/8″ Lift, 12V DC
- To ensure great performance even at night, this jack also comes with a front-facing LED light . The light is directed at a downward angle allowing for easy deployment and retraction of the jack in low-light settings. The unit also comes with a manual crank handle in case you lose power.
- Complete with all necessary hardware and pins, installation for the Power Tongue Jack is fast and simple, so you can get to lowering and raising your equipment in no time.
- Warranty: Meets international quality standards. 1 YEAR WARRANTY, don’t hesitate to call us if you have any questions, our support team is on standby for YOU.
- Weize electric jack lets you raise and lower your A-frame trailer quickly and easily. 3,500 lbs. lift capacity, a low maintenance 12V DC electric gear motor. Provides 18” lift, retracted 9 inch, extended 27”, drop leg extra 5-5/8” lift. Outer tube dia.: 2-1/4″, inner tube dia.: 2″.
- Durable and Sturdy: Heavy-gauge steel construction ensures durability and strength; Black powder coat finish resists rust and corrosion; Durable, textured-housing prevents chips and cracks.
3. Lippert 733926 Quick Drop Tongue Jack for A-Frame Travel, Cargo, and Utility Trailers or 5th Wheel RVs, Black,2000lb
- ***Patent Pending
- ***IMPORTANT*** Power drill and ¾” socket head not included. Do not use an impact drill for operation.
4. REESE Towpower 74410 Trailer Jack, Heavy-Duty Swivel Mount, 6-Inch Wheel, Chrome
- 6 inch wheel to move your trailer into position for easy hook-up
- Fits tongues up to 3 inches to 5 inches
- Heavy duty swivel mechanism for easy use
- Features 1000 pound capacity. Caster Material-Plastic
- Side winding handle with 1:1 gear ratio provides fast operation
5. Lippert 285324 Manual Stabilizer Jack Power Tongue Jack Crank Handle
- 3/4″ hex head
- Durable crank handle that will retract most Lippert landing gear and slide out assemblies.
- Easy to use with no assembly required.
- This durable manual scissor jack crank handle is easy to use and is also used for power tongue jacks in case of power failure.
6. Bastion Power Tongue Jack | Electric or Manual Operation | A-Frame 3500LB Capacity | 12V | Front Light | for Trailers, RVs, Campers, Boats, & More
- This Heavy-Duty Model Offers Front-End Illumination, Water Resistant Switches, & Speedy Operation & Stability In Its 6″ Wide Base.
- This Listing Is For One New Heavy-Duty Power Tongue Jack – Electric Or Manual Operation.
- 18″ Stroke & A Retracted Height Of 29″ With The Foot Pad Extension.
- For User Safety & To Avoid Damaging Of Internal Components, An Internal 25A Auto-Reset Breaker Is Installed In Each Jack.
- This Jack Comes In A Kit That Includes Star Washers & A Manual Crank Handle.
7. WEIZE Swivel Trailer Jack, Heavy Duty Boat Trailer Jack with Dual Wheels, 10″ Lift, 1500 lbs
- Weize trailer jack supports, lifts and lowers your boat or recreational trailer, lift capacity: 1500 lbs, 25-1/2″ to 35-1/2″
- Corrosion-resistant zinc finish prevents rust even in the harshest environment.
- Bolt-on installation – Fit for Mounting Plate width 4″ to 5″(no more than the length of the bolt size M10*110MM) and vertically 4″ height(3 holes for you to adjust, it is 2inch, 2 – 3inch, 3 – 4inch).
- 6” diameter x 2″ wide dual wheels provide support, stability and simple maneuverability.
- The marine jack has a convenient handle which allows you to easily swing jack in place, pivot up to stow parallel to trailer tongue for travel, move back into upright position for use.
8. Mission Automotive 4oz Trailer Hitch Ball Lubricant – Grease to Reduce Friction and Wear on Tow Hitch Mount Balls, King Pins, Hitch Locks, etc. – Waterproof Lube Made in The USA
- Universal Carrier Use — Works with all hitches and ball mounts from a wide variety of companies including Reese, CURT, Anderson Hitches, Rugged Ridge, B&W, Draw-Tite, MaxxHaul, Connor, Weigh Safe, Ram Mount and more.
- Extend Hitch Ball And Coupler Life — Protect hitch-balls and receivers from corrosion with this high-film strength and waterproof grease. Formulated to stay where you apply it, this lubricant helps reduce friction, wear, rust, water corrosion and noise.
- High Quality Lubricant Made in the USA — This non-toxic, non-running, high-quality grease is proudly made in a facility you can trust here in the USA.
- Non-Staining Grease — This hitch ball lubricant is clear and easy to apply. Say goodbye to white and black grease stains. This multi-use, non-melting, waterproof grease is fortified with PTFE, the ultimate in nonstick technology.
- Multiple Application Use — Compatible with any variety of trailer applications such as: receiver hitches, ball mounts and hitch balls, locks, couplers, jacks, winches and other towing accessories.
9. JOUNJIP 52″ Magnetic Trailer Hitch Alignment Kit – Newly Improved Trailer Hitch Accessories for Boat, Camper, Horse Trailer, RV Hitching and Towing- Adjustable Guide Poles Extend Up To 52″High – 2 pcs
- 2″ MAGNETIC BASE- Neodymium magnets are so strong they can mount even at a slight angle and withstand windy conditions
- NEVER MISS HITCH- Save time and eliminate stress. It only takes one person to know exactly were to line up the trailer
- MUST HAVE TRAILER GUIDES- for boat, camper, horse trailers, rv hitching & towing
- EXCELLENT QUALITY- Chrome plated steel rods provide durability, protection from weather, and prevents rust
- EASILY VISIBLE- Align your hitch and ball mount the first time every time. The steel rods extend to 52″ and can be seen above any oversized truck beds, day or night
10. Bulldog 1550100317 A-Frame Trailer Jack,silver,3,000 lbs.
- The High Strength Mounting Bracket Provides Easy Bolt-On or Weld-On Installation.
- Outer tube diameter 2.25 inches – 2 inch inner tube diameter
- 13″ travel, 20″ extended, 7 inches retracted.
- 2.25″ outer tube diameter, 2″ inner tube diameter
- 3,000 lb support capacity
Best Manual Trailer Tongue Jack Buying Guide
When deciding on the Top Manual Trailer Tongue Jack for your needs, it is important to think about the kind of project you’re working on. Every type of Manual Trailer Tongue Jack comes with its own distinct strengths and weaknesses.
Here are a few of the most important aspects to keep in mind when selecting the Best Manual Trailer Tongue Jack for your next job:
The type of task
The most important thing to take into consideration is what type of task you’re working on. Each kind of Manual Trailer Tongue Jack is ideal to a particular set of tasks. They are equipped with various attributes and functions based upon the demands.
Also, users must consider the type of materials they’ll be using in their project. This will determine the right Manual Trailer Tongue Jack applied and any adjustments required to be done.
Complexity of the Task
The third factor is the complexity of your job. Most complex projects are best handled by someone who has experience or more training So keep this in mind when selecting the appropriate product.
However, whether you’re in the position to have the experience required, you need to know that there’s an array of extremely sophisticated products in the marketplace in the present.
The weight and size of materials
The weight and size of your materials may determine which Manual Trailer Tongue Jack you’ll require. If the project you’re working on requires massive materials, it could be necessary to purchase an upgraded model that can handle more weight.
A product that can take on the size and weight of your material will provide long-lasting performance, which is why it’s vital to consider this.
Texture and Density of Materials
The texture and density of the materials you’re working with is another aspect you need to be mindful of because it can affect your final product.
If the product is too soft, in particular, it might in fact not suit use with a certain type of Manual Trailer Tongue Jack. For instance, if it’s too heavy or abrasive the product might need to be modified in some manner.
If your work involves delicate materials It’s equally important to choose a product that is likely to cause the lowest amount of wear and tear possible.
Another factor to consider is whether your project requires any special features. For example, whether it’s necessary to identify your product with an identifier like a serial number, barcode or number then you’ll have to search for that specific feature.
But even whether these kinds of specific features aren’t mandatory at all times, they can be beneficial.
In this case, it won’t be a bad idea to find products that have multiple options. This allows the user to have greater control over the final product, so it may be something you’ll want to take into consideration when you’re making your choice.
Your product’s use is another important factor to take into consideration, since it can affect the overall style and dimensions and scope of your work.
It’s imperative to be upfront with yourself about the way you’ll be using your Top Manual Trailer Tongue Jack and what that might be like in the long term.
Price of Product
The cost is an important factor to keep on your mind when choosing the right product. If your budget is limited and you’re looking for options within a particular range.
Also, look at an overall budget of the various models , and compare their overall price before making a selection.
Be sure to keep all of these things keep in mind these aspects when choosing the most suitable Manual Trailer Tongue Jack to meet your requirements. By taking stock of each of them before making a purchase, you can ensure that you choose the correct one to complete your project.
We chose our Best Manual Trailer Tongue Jack according to these criteria. Are these the only aspects to take into consideration? It’s not! Our website is constantly updated with the most current and up-to-date information.The final method we use is satisfaction with our readers. This is by far the most important element. We thank you for your loyalty!Please provide feedback whether you think the Manual Trailer Tongue Jack listed here is incorrect, outdated, irrelevant, or out of date. Our list will be periodically revised based on your reasonable suggestions.
Shawn Johnson has been traveling for over 20 years. Born in America, He has been a world traveler since young. He already visited 15 countries. His next travel destination may be Grenada, Caribbean. His favorite tour has been exploring Salina Island with his friends. He became travel lovers just after college when he went to tour around Europe with his family. Shawn completed his bachelor’s of degree from the University of California and his masters of education from the University of South California. Both of the degrees are on Engineer.